Pile On The Stress!!!!!

This is going be a fast one!!!!! So after my last blog yesterday, i couldnt get on here to update you about the rest of my day due to my internet providers!!!! I have had service for 1 week with them and already having alot of problem. No internet connection so what they do send a tech out to resolve the problem. Was the problem resolved? HELL NO! Tech comes door and states its an outside wire job and central office tech will have to come out and properly fix it. Come on, I mean seriously! So im without internet on my laptop til tuesday. OMG. Im writing in red today because of my anger at this company. Think red almost always emplies an irritable mood.....

After that mess i find out im actually going to get one night to myself away from ALL 5 kiddos, woohoo mini vacation so i thought.... they left last night around 5pm and hour after that the family member on there dads side calls me and says. "Can you come and pick up your daughter i cant handle her". WTF... it took me an hour to drive there i literally got home! i mean i did not say that to her but wanted to.....  needless to say i end up talking to my daughter on phone and got her to respect the family member anough to be able to stay the night. Apparently they went to church with her this morning and that was a mess cause again they were misbehaving for the family member {not the church} so with that said, there on there way home now instead of 5pm tonight! My luck right! Im currently at the library in my town, its an awesome place here. so updated and huge. But of course ill have to leave here in a few due to my children coming home. No way in gods name could i bring them here. This is about the only public place i dont panick or get anxiety! I got myself a nice little corner at a private desk area by an upstrairs window! 

MOst people dread mondays, i on the other hand LOVE Mondays!!! Just for the simple fact my kids go back to school, makes the day a little bit easier for myself. I get to get some things done around the house without kids adding a violent strom to the mix..... Little EMMA. is currently home full time couldnt afford the cost of full time preK and the place she normally goes we didnt get a spot in time. We are on the waiting list.... Emma is a totally different little girl at school she absolutly loves it... and im pretty sure thats why shes became the monster she is now. Shes acting out cause shes the only kid that doesnt attend school in the house!!! Trust me id send her to school if i could afford it. But being a single Mom of 5 kids has those down falls!!! SHIT!!! Kids are here time to go....
Til next time.............


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Official First Blog!

My Job!