My Job!


OK so, I work from home for an awesome company in Iceland! I have no complaints about this job.
I pretty much make my own hours, {unless theres a deadline}. I get excellent salary pay plus 10% commission for payments i process myself! People always asked me how i was going ever be able to take care of 5 kids plus house and bills myself. Well I'm doing it, and from the comfort of my home! So don't ever let people tell you that you cant do something, If i can do this anyone can! I have struggled for years financially. It has been extremely hard to find a job that works with all the kids schedules and that allows me to be with them as much as possible to take care of there needs. Its no secret about how expensive childcare is defiantly when you don't get child support for your children! I would find a job that worked well with kids schedules but didn't pay enough to cover childcare let alone gas, bills, house payments, food, clothes, and any other needs! This job also fits me due to its hard for me with my anxiety to be in public crowed places for long periods of times. So don't be discouraged by others telling you, that you cant do something. You can, you just got to keep going and trying! Don't give up because that's what they want you to do! Prove those people wrong.
Its been kind of crazy here today at my house, so mine and my children's stress levels are up, all i hear is constant fighting in the kids room. Sorry this had to be short, but duty calls!!! Til next time!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Official First Blog!