Glioblastoma Brain Cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My post today is to support my children's grandmother! She was diagnosed with glioblastoma Cancer in June, and has had surgery to remove tumors, and currently on chemo for the remainder of her life. The women is one of the strongest women i have ever meet in my life. Shes always gone above and beyond to help anyone in need. Shit the whole town calls her MOM, lol She has helped so many people in her life. Now its time to give back to her, she is not one to ask for help even if she needs it, shes such a strong independent women. There are no words to explain what a gift it has to been part of her amazing life! Please Share the word, and find it in your heart to help her! send prayers. On my next post its information on this form of brain cancer so you can better understand how serious it is. Til next time......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Official First Blog!

My Job!